Another one bites the dust...

Being a female blogger is a very "interesting" experience to say the least...you do come across all sorts...
Some sorts, you let go of...you don't want to be flogging dead psychotic horses, some others, you wait and see and others ...you deal with...hoping they are not already dead horses, waiting to be flogged.

In my "career" as a blogger, I have come across it all...I do not share every single email I have received, nor every single intimidation, nor every single threat...I collect them...I amass them...as souvenirs then comes a day when I decide I want to share my collection with the world...both as an experience I wish you to partake in , and as a warning.....

Am kind that way...and patient that way...I warn before hand..so those who know can inform those who don't.

Let's take one example that of an Indian guy, who goes by the name of Shishir Yerramilli, living in the UAE, and emailing from different accounts under the name of yshishir@hotmail.com and  ysv_rao@yahoo.com among others, he is also on google circle and google hangout, and loves posting Videos on Hindu gods and goddesses with a little Bruce Springsteen in between...

This Shishir was/ is responsible for some cyber security operations in the UAE , pity those Arabs who employ such degenerate specimens. And was also involved in providing "security" for Iraq, whatever that means . I leave you to interpret what that means.Just google him.

I don't know who this "man" is, but he kept emailing me...and his emails got progressively worse starting with

 You seem to be a deranged woman.I recommend some serious psychiatric help." 

to 


"

I would need to know your address
Inbox
x

Shishir Yerramilli 


to me
not because I want to go and  kill you as you would believe(and those nutcases who issue such threats are cowardly weirdos) but send you a years subscription of Prozac , I think you are approaching middle age and your hot flashes may be acting up ,I just want to help!


to 


You are a barbarian.The more I read about your whining and lamentations and ,despite your age, your ultimately juvenile rage is that you are a typical representative of a society ...here was some other damn fool like you , I think on uruk.net or some nonsense site ( I couldnt find his email, if you would give I would proceed to crack his skull open ...)

to

Sorry honey not tonight ,my cock is all itchy since I just fucked your mommy Ishtar in the ass.She is one diseased whore and you are her worthy daughter.

to 
Shishir Yerramilli 
to me

Cunt whore bitch slut 

Ever why u are destined to have a barren womb and be unmarried, unloved heck even unliked. You are a nasty goblincunt of witch.
It says in the Bible in vino veritas , in ur case in blogo veritas, all of ur venom and hatred which fills ur dark heart, devious mind and putrid soul which u conceal from others are for all to see.
Please drop dead or do u want me to arrange it for u?


to 
ysv_rao@yahoo.com
to me


Hi Bitch
From ur increasingly deranged posts, I think u are in the final stages of syphillitic dementia.

I think u will make a lovely corpse, when will u oblige me.
Please let me know so I can urinate on the grave for old time (Abu Ghraib) sake

Toodles

Sent from my BlackBerry® smartphone from du






to

Shishir Yerramilli 
Apr 4
to me

I hope someone rapes you with a knife

Regards

___________________________________________________________________


So naturally I got a little curious as to who this admirer was...so I have friends in good places and they provided me with his picture and other information that will be given to the authorities in the UAE.






Next time...think well...before you click that send button. 





Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Why ?