Celine Dion in Guantanamo's Black Holes

Go figure why I chose this title...maybe because Celine Dion's songs irritate the shit out of me...

There is this radio station I like to listen to, they have some good oldies, and yeah I like oldies (sue me) but the unnerving thing is that they play Celine Dion's songs once too many...

I remember a particular night, they played over 3 songs from Dion's. At one point, I was seriously considering throwing the radio out of the window. Of course I could have changed stations, but I somehow felt stuck in my utter annoyance and I was not going to bow down...I had to make a statement. Stop Celine Dion's songs. Just stop them. Stop them Now !

Later on I realized the absurdity of my reaction...after all she's just a singer with a squeaky mousy voice and it's not big deal, really...until...

Until I found out that those same Celine Dion's songs were being used in Gitmo. I found that out yesterday night, and it sort of hit me...I made the connection somehow, somewhere...

I found out that Celine Dion's songs were being played for 12 hours non stop as a form of torture in Guantanamo. I am not sure if given the choice between techno shit and Celine Dion's shit, which one would be more merciful...

But this is not the only thing I found out...and I really need to refer the reader to the 3 parts series by Andy Worthington. (part 1) (part 2) (part 3- a must)

The testimonies accompanied me to bed, I did not know what to do with them...so I let them sleep next to me, until the right moment came, so I can gather them all together, in one cell, in one story...

Guantanamo is the story -- not of the detainees -- but of America.  The detainees survived it, deeply scarred, deeply wounded but survivors...America, on the other hand will be forever tainted by its story in Guantanamo.

Tainted is not the right word...because what happened in those cages, the black holes of Guantanamo are not just taint, they are the black holes of America, of American consciousness -- a misnomer, an oxymoron, an anachronistic term, a meaningless word -- the black hole of America - where all is dark, hidden, covered, amnesic, numbed out....this is how I perceive America...and this is how I perceive Americans (most).

The black hole of Shame and Immorality. The black hole of Hatred and Spite. The black hole of Vengeance and Greed. The black hole of Indifference and Apathy. The black hole of Lies and Deceit. The black hole of Shallowness and intellectual Mediocrity...

I cannot do the reading for you...move your butts and do it yourself...everything is at your fingertips, you have no fucking excuses....but you don't care...you don't care how tainted you've become, nor do you care about the black holes in your heart....in your soul...

Because the story is no longer about politics...oh no, we've gone beyond politics...the story is about the soul now...and if you knew anything about the soul, you'd know that no soul is an island, not even in Guantanamo...

In other words, if you knew about God's laws, the Universe, the Cosmos, History, Nature, Karma, Morality, Ethics...I don't care what you call it, you can call it anything you like...if you just knew, if you were just a little cognizant, there would have been no Black Holes...

But haughty, arrogant, hateful, ignorant, stupid and morally lazy or should I say immoral -- is what you are...collectively are...

For years, years and years, the most grotesque acts have been committed in your name, your collective name (which for me is totally meaningless and worthless as you all are and I would not even buy that collective name not even for one old rusty dime), for years...and you have remained deaf, mute and blind...

Oh sure, you publish articles, the printed word, but did you make a difference ? Did you stop any of the atrocities committed in your name ?

Don't give me your usual shit -- I know it all by heart...and I know history too...and I know that people with lesser means were able to make a difference...but not you. Not you, because you are well all too complacent in the status quo and rocking the boat means rocking your own boat...you care so much about your little boxed lives and your daily nonsensical stupidities, you would not dare trade them for anything else...you see, you will always remain in a black hole yourselves...you and your government are not all that different, really...

Sometimes I wonder why I even bother -- you are fucking hopeless case...

But I do bother not for you, to hell with all of you...you are the least of my worries...your existence or non existence is the same for me...you are a no body insofar as I am concerned...

I bother for those who had to endure Celine Dion's songs for years on end...I bother for them...I bother because I know their cells were made of iron --  iron walls, iron beds, iron sheets, iron ceilings, iron doors, stuck in freezing temperatures, chained like wild animals, had their faces smeared with your "females" menstrual blood, sodomized in the black holes, the black holes of your minds...some after being raped where given injections, all kinds of injections...products, the same products you pride yourselves with, your so- called achievements, your so-called accomplishments, the products of your "science" and your "academic research"...Guinea pigs in your labs, bearded guinea pigs...some went mad, insane and some you killed...

You cannot stand anyone being not only different, but you cannot stand anyone sticking to Honor, Dignity and Faith...these are words you absolutely detest...because you have lost them ages ago...you have no dignity and you have no honor and you are totally faithless....these words are foreign to you...like those foreign looking ones you sodomized in Guantanamo, Bagram, Abu Ghraib, Camp Bucca, Camp Nama, Camp Cropper, Camp Delta, Camp Echo, Camp Iguana, Camp Zero....camp with no name....camp after camp after camp....

And now I see you're all a bunch of happy campers -- miserable, lost, confused, babbling idiotic, dumb...happy campers...in the black holes that you've created...the black holes of your hearts, the black holes of your souls...




Video : Celine Dion - Titanic Theme. You shall drown too...

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?