Nimrud's Lamentations, Nimrud's Wrath - Part 5. (final)


Finally gathered the courage to finish this post. For the previous series click on 1, 2, 3, and 4.

This subject literally tears me apart...I needed some distance, time and space distance...a cooling down period...hard to cool down when I know, that all previous historic invasions did not manage to destroy Iraq's past but this filthy anglo-american, iranian one did....

Never in the history of Mesopotamia, has Iraq suffered as much damage to its civilization and culture as it has today...not even the Moguls known for their barbarity, managed to erase so much...

It pains me a great deal...and the pain is real, very real...it is not some nostalgia... it is a raw wound covered with a red, hot rage...I will never forgive americans, brits and iranians for what they've done to Iraq. NEVER !
And I will never forgive how they destroyed our history, our archeological sites, our monuments, our archives, our libraries...I will never forgive how they smuggled, traded in our artifacts, pieces of beauty, of grandeur, of brilliance, of genius, that existed when they were still farts in the black hole of the cosmos...

And while other Arab countries are trying to secure their own ancient stories, like Egypt for instance, ours is being sold in bits and pieces at auctions in the four corners of the world...

I need not go through all the details...a simple research typing -- Iraqi artifacts, and you will get page after page of the items looted and sold to the highest bidder...from an ancient gold Sumerian pair of earrings to a statue from the Akkadian dynasty...to Babylonian manuscripts stolen by that despicable, depraved, entity called the Jewish state of Israel where a special museum in Tel Aviv was erected to receive Iraq's looted history...

But not only the Jews plundered Mesopotamia, the Iranians did as well...many of our ancient history is smuggled to Iran, and sold for peanuts...or kept in their museums under the banner of Persian empire...(in your dreams ya dogs, in your dreams)...but not only those hoards of flea ridden scum -- the brits, the americans had a share in the plundering...

Iraq, the cradle of civilization - where all met. Centuries later, they met again in 2003...to rip her apart...and erase her story, plucking her from her roots...

I need not go into details, research yourself...I need not re-open bleeding wounds, do some reading yourself...and you will see report after report attesting that--  the damage done to Iraq's history is unrepairable...

I remember in 2003, when the museum was looted in an ORGANIZED fashion, and when the despicable filth called americans helped dynamite the bolted door of the museum....(and frankly I have NEVER HATED "a people" LIKE I HATE the americans and everything they represent - it's truly unprecedented), so when I heard the news and saw the director of the museum hitting her head, screaming at the top of her lungs --"the vase, the bowl, the statue...they're gone, they're gone ! " she was crying tears of blood...I shouted like a stabbed animal -- NO ! NO ! Not our History !

I forgot the bombs, the dead, the collapsed buildings....I turned back, back in time...8'000 years back....(and it's not 7'000 years of civilization, it's 8'000 years as the latest  excavation of a fortress in the north of Iraq shows). 8'000 years ago while you were in caves, picking lice from each others head, we were building fortresses...which means we had knowledge of geometry, construction, irrigation, etc...always remember that.

And that you will never be able to defeat, nor steal, nor loot, nor plunder, nor pillage...not even kill...ingenuity is in our genes...and the one who builds a fortress 8'000 years ago, can and will DEFEAT you...and you are DEFEATED on all fronts...but most importantly you are DEFEATED morally because you have been exposed to the Light....and how sweet is your defeat. And all is downhill from now on...trust me when I say so....trust me.

You will never ever get away with it...not in 100 years...but then am sure you will not be around no more...not as a country, nor as a people...you will be replaced...so easily...so easily...

And if Mesopotamia survived 8'000 years, it is because she had something to offer, she had something to be proud of....you will not survive the 100 years because you offered nothing of true substance to the world...nothing at all. Stop deluding yourselves with your accomplishments. You will be replaced and it will be so easy to replace you....history is full of examples...

Now for the most painful part of the story...the heart wrenching, gut wrenching part of the story in full colors...

In 2003, the rabid verminous american dogs and their cohorts went looking for Nimrud's Treasures...rumors spread fast that the honorable, noble, courageous, brave, martyr Saddam Hussein and his family stole the treasures...

None of that was true. What the honorable, noble, courageous, brave Saddam Hussein and his aides did was hide the Mesopotamian treasure in Baghdad's central bank basement-- fearing that it will be looted...

Article after article in your garbage, hypocritical western press alleged that Nimrud's treasures were stolen by the Hussein "clan".

It literally took an army of men, mostly americans and their iraqi  puppet dogs, to dynamite the vaulted door of the central bank...and the treasure was found...

I received these pictures some years ago...I held on to them...I was possessive...like a Mesopotamian Goddess... I did not want any of you garbage see the treasures. I did not want you to see the designs drawn 7'000 years ago, did not want you to enjoy the shapes, the forms, the colors...I did not want any of your fucked up, faggot, "creators" copy and imitate anything...and sell it as "Babylonian history" and make a profit out of it and out of our corpses, blood and painful exile... I was possessive like a wild tigress protecting, safeguarding, the little we have left...the little I had left...a series of photos...

But the time has come...the time is now ripe...because, besides the designs, the shapes, the colors and the forms, there are faces in the pictures...

I study faces and I have an eye for details...for expressions, for the slightest twitch caught in a snapshot...I look at everything...everything...the face, the eyes, the mouth, the lips, the hands... I look because in the minute detail lies a story...and I can write books about this one...

This story of envy, of jealousy, of greed and of hatred...

These are SOME of the pictures I have been hiding for so long...I will NOT publish all of them...I am still a possessive wild tigress when it comes to Iraq and her history...I will show you just enough of your own ugliness...your ugly faces, your grabbing hands, your frothing greed stuck in the corner of your lips -- an ugliness contrasted with ---the luminous, with the beautiful, with the brilliance, with the genius of Iraq -  of Uruk...










As I said, these are only a SAMPLE of the pictures I have...Enough for you. Did I just you see salivate like those hideous faces in the photos ?! Oh yes, I sure did...

Do you know where the Treasures of Nimrud are today ? They are in Washington D.C - LOOTED.

My Hatred for you is Infinite...like God's Infinity... beyond Uruk, beyond Sumer...





Youtube : Munir Bachir - Baghdad and Babylon uploaded by Iraqart 2003.
Pictures: Courtesy of the filth american occupation and its filthy iraqi dogs.

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?