Nimrud's Lamentations, Nimrud's Wrath. 1


Who and What were you 6'000 years ago ? You and your nations were NOTHING, you were not even in existence... you were nothing, had nothing...not that it changed much since...

I love History, specially ancient History...History is a bit like God...it enlightens and teaches the ignorant, humbles the arrogant...but in your case, you are genetically predisposed for arrogance...and what an end yours will be !

Forget about you, you ignorant barbaric hoards, you uncultured, uncivilized, backward people...you covetous, jealous, envious, Godless people...

I hear Nimrud lamenting...you probably don't even know who Nimrud is...I can already see you all rushing to google...ah, what disgust I feel every time I see one of you around, talking with airs of knowledge, when you and I, know deep down what a failure of a human being you are ...

I said it once, you can curse the Iraqis, destroy them, rob them as much as you want, we are nothing but mud and dust, people come and go...so will you -- because you are made of the same stuff as us...you will end too one day...Insha'Allah soon...but you lay a finger on Iraq -- the concept, you lay a finger on Mesopotamia from which the Great Iraq is born and I will shred you to pieces...and am up to my promise...

You see, ignorant assholes that you are, History cannot lie...and I know how much you covet what you don't have...I am reserving a post for just that...I have studied you for so long...I know you inside out...and I know how you love to GRAB...you grab anything...you are a nation of grabbers with NO dignity...you love free meals, free rides, free anything...in fact you are nothing but a bunch of thieves, bandits...

You stole us...you stole us from everything we owned...from our daily bread all the way to our history...to our memory, to our monuments, to our artifacts, to our souls...

You stole us because you knew and you know what inferior beings you are...what empty, shallow, rootless, ignorant people you are...you stole us because you are hungry...not hungry for food, but hungry to appropriate anything that is better, BETTER than you...because deep down you know what a bunch of worthless pieces of crap you collectively are...I told you once - you are a nation of BASTARDS...you might know who your father and mother are, but you are still BASTARDS because you lost your ORIGINS...you have NONE, so like your cousins the Jews, you grab...trying to create some...

Stop deluding yourselves...you can steal all you want from our history...you are still a bunch bastards...you can hide what you stole in your museums and in your homes, but still you are nothing but bastards with no origins...those who created 6'000 years ago, can still re-create today...while you, you will keep on grabbing and what a lowly, debased sight it is...

Popular posts from this blog

Diss Information.

Endless Beginnings...

Why ?