Freedom...

I want to blur the lines between my so-called private blog and this one...I have no official title, no official name..I don't receive rewards, prizes, or money...I have been blogging for free...for over 4 years now...
I don't even seek recognition, praise, or approval...I don't care much if anyone reads me or not...I don't care much if I am published or not...I need no one's blessings and/or curses...yet I get many of the latter...but even then I am not too bothered...

I have not practiced much meditation, I get restless sitting in a lotus position, I'd rather dance, paint, write poetry or sing...better still, I like to kick off my shoes and walk in the naked grass...for me that is the highest form of meditation...I don't need a mantra, a guru, a saint, a sheikh...what I need is the Truth...and every once in a while I find it in those short momentums. And when I do so, I am a happy person, I feel free, rich, wealthy, and I can soar, I can rise, I can fly....

Westerners on the other hand have this effect of dampening my spirits...because they are dead inside...


Popular posts from this blog

Endless Beginnings...

Diss Information.

Not so Kind...